Saturday, April 14, 2007

you are now reading this sentence

greetings! my name is johnmoore and this blog is going to be about creativity.
i believe creativity is key to living a balanced and sane life.
humor is also important.
seriously... i couldn't live without either of these things.

anyway, my primary thing is music. that's what i do.
i'm not saying that i'm a great musician or anything, but it is where i feel at home.
i write, play, record, and perform music whenever i get the chance.

keep checking back as i will be blogging all over the place about:
  • my music (and occasional art)
  • the music and art of my friends
  • other music and art that make me feel all weird.
i hope there will be other things too, but i can only see so far into the future.
thank you, johnmoore

No comments: